Saturday, June 21, 2008

Simple Pleasures...

There are so few moments in life when we actually get to sit back and just let it all sink in...or out. Writing is that moment for me. Blogging is a first for me (new situations scare the ever living shit out of me) but with this there is no format and no restriction so I am free to be me and that makes this a very safe place. I am excited to have a place that is mine and no one else can bother it. I love the fact that I can share with my family and friends but at the same time others who have no idea who I am or what my passions are. You never know who you may influence. I think I am going to really enjoy these moments.

1 comment:

Felipe Magalhães said...

Well honey...welcome to blogger!!...I actually have just started writing it too...let's share some ideas...see ya!